Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!

Wow! Christmas was great!! Sorry we haven't written on our blog for a couple weeks but it's been a whirlwind..... It was so nice to finally be able to sit back, be with our family and just relax. We had such a nice Christmas. It was really cold (OK it was really cold for LA - mid 50's) but it rained almost the entire day. LOVED THAT!! It made all of us feel like we could just sit around, spend time together and do absolutely nothing. I (Rosie) was a bit confused by all of the gift unwrapping and paper flying everywhere but it sure was fun once I figured it all out. In fact I got a brand new tennis ball for Christmas and was so excited. I'm including a picture of me with my ball in a box. FUN!!! Angus had a great day too. Grandma made scarves for all of the humans. We're also including a picture of Angus checking one out and wishing he got a scarf too! But we got to eat extra food - brisket and macaroni and cheese... we don't get extra treats like that very often so it was an extra special treat. Today T, J and boys are going to Disneyland. Happiest Place on Earth!!! They haven't gone in almost 9 years and it apparently "snows" on Main Street in the evening. Can't wait to hear about their day. Angus and I plan to just hang out and continue to recover from our fabulous holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment