Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This afternoon T&J (our 2 legged people) carved their pumpkins. Angus and I just sat and watched as it's hard to carve pumpkins without opposable thumbs - bol..... They did a pretty good job if I say so myself. There is a really big one, a medium size one and 2 little ones. The medium sized one represent J because it has a ribbon attached to the stem - kind of like a hair ribbon. Each pumpkin represents the 2 legged family members - T, J, C & R. BTW --- congrats to R! He just got accepted to University of Oregon. He may be a duck. I kind of hoped he would go to University of Washington - at least that way he'd be a huskie. That's really a BOL! We are getting very excited about Halloween but I know they T&J will make sure we don't get scared by all of the activity Friday night. More to come and I'll try to get them to put a couple pictures up on the blog. Have a great evening!! Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment