Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

Last night was my 1st Halloween in my new forever home with T&J. It was so exciting (at first) to hear the doorbell ring. I ran to the door, stood there and wagged my tail as candy was handed out. Then I ran back into the family room and jumped around - I was SO EXCITED!!! What a fun thing to be a part of!
But after doing this 2 or 3 times I got pretty bored. By the end of the evening, I stopped even paying attention to the door. Angus didn't seem to care much either - but he's much older than me and has been through this loads of times.
We still have candy left over but T&J were smart - most of it has now gone into the freezer.
I've included a picture of me looking outside and waiting for the fun to begin yesterday. We had this really neat head with an exposed brain that was on a motion sensor and everytime someone came to the door, the head talked, and moved and lit up.
It may be hard to see me at first (I may even look a bit like a ghost) but there I am none the less..... Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment