Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day!!!!!

Hi it's me Rosie. I love Election Day! I hope everyone who reads this either has gone and voted or plans to do so. Whomever you vote for, just be sure to do it. Today is such a historic day and is just thrilling...... T&J took me with them to vote. We vote in the garage of a neighbor. It really is a true polling place. J went 1st while T stood on the sidewalk with me. He spoke to a really nice young woman who was voting in her first presidential election. So wonderful!! And then when J was done, she stood with me while Tim went and voted. He is so funny - he asked the election official how many times he could vote (kidding of course) and the official, in a deadpan voice said "Three times" (also kidding of course). BOL! How funny is that. Anyway, when T was done, he came out and put his "I Voted" sticker on my collar. I felt very official and very much an American. I'm including a couple pictures of me with my sticker. When we got home, I had to drink alot of water. Being an American is hard work but is SO WORTH IT!! So - don't forget - get out the vote and make your voice be heard. God Bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment