Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving is almost here!

Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanksgiving is almost here. T & J are busy getting ready. The stuffing is now together and ready to put in the turkey in the morning. J says you're either a stuffing "in the turkey" and or "out of the turkey" kind of person. I guess it's like being a Pepsi person or a Coca Cola person. This is my 1st Thanksgiving with my new family. I am SO EXCITED - my tail hasn't stopped wagging all day. Angus tells me we will get Thanksgiving dinner too --- YUM! Cannot wait! Turkey, stuffing, gravy, mash potatoes. And who knows.... maybe even dessert. I will be sure to have J put some pictures up on the blog showing the fabulous feast we will get to enjoy. Of course, as T says, the best part of the holiday is just being together with family (and friends) enjoying each other's company and thinking about our blessings. We will also keep in our thoughts those who have been impacted by the Southern California wildfires. Happy Thanksgiving! Barks and kisses from me - Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment